We believe that our church is “Made for Marshall.” That means we realize that God loves all the world and that includes all of Marshall county, where He has blessed us to live. It is our goal for all people to know the saving love of God and we believe that He has us here in Marshall County on purpose. We believe He made us, saved us, and wants to love and save others through us. We seek to be real, transparent, and honest about our lives. We come each week with questions, tough life situations, worries, and even doubts but God is okay with that. We are not perfect. In fact, that is one of the things we would like for you to know about our church.
You don’t have to be good enough to visit or even fit in. You don’t have to dress a certain way. You don’t have to talk funny or know spiritual terms. You don’t have to sing if you don’t want to. You don’t have to visit, but we would love it if you did! We are a family of people who know that we belong to each other, we belong in a relationship with our Father God, and we belong to share hope with all of Marshall County! Thanks for visiting our website, we would love to meet you!
- We believe in one God – the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
The Nazarene denomination is a Protestant Christian Church in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition. To learn more about Nazarene beliefs, please visit the official site of the International Church of the Nazarene here: www.nazarene.org